Week 25 in Unity API team

Here's what we've done over the last week:

- Refunds: The click store scope is now able to provide automatic refunds
for purchases of applications, during the 15 minutes after an app has been
installed. This has landed in wily, and we’ll do further testing there
before landing on vivid+overlay.

- Users can now edit app ratings and reviews in the apps store in wily.

- After the upgrade to OTA-4, alarms are not being honored:
http://pad.lv/1465806 - We worked on debugging the issue and a fix is being
tested on silo 22.

- Unlocking some SIM cards fails in arale devices: http://pad.lv/1465214 -
With the help of jibel and the QA team we are debugging the issue on silo
35.

- We worked on the thumbnailer issues, replacing file-descriptors passed
via D-Bus with calls to apparmor. We also did more stress testing on
thumbnailer and apps that use it, and plan to do a call for wider testing
of silo 15 during next week.

- We started work to support the v2 Online Accounts API from the go
bindings for scopes.

- The snappy scope is now properly showing progress during the download and
installation of snap packages.

feel free to contact me for more details.

cheers,
--
alecu