Re: Resize Root and home partition?

It seems that we have to change EBR files before use of the BQ flash
tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2771318

But maybe we can use recovery mode and tools like parted resizepart. But
I think we can crash the device. Maybe the BQ flash tool should help
then with new flashing and partitioning.

Has someone a simplier or tested way?