Re: Offline routing application [was: to long]

Hello Ed,

Thanks for your support! The GPS that stops updating is a bug in Ubuntu
Phone. Other apps suffer from it too. It helps a little to turn off wifi
but I still cant get my hands on it.
Please let me know if you only see this behaviour in OSMScout, in that
case it must be something else.

The payment options are indeed not under my control. I could add a
bitcoin address somewhere but i think it is fine like this.

Thanks

Frans