Data Connection lost after poor signal

Hello everybody.
bq 4.5, r23.

I had this problem sometimes already with r22, and with r23 it got worse.

Situation: I am temporarily in an area with not-so-good coverage.

Inside the house at some point there is H connection, if you move a bit it
goes down to E, then other 50cm back to H, then other 50cm no signal at all
and so on.

What shows up is a _very annoying_ problem.

When the screen is off and you move from coverage to no coverage and to
coverage again, sometimes (not always! and I do not understand the ratio
behind the frequency) when you have again cellular network the data
connection is nor restored at all.

The symbol of the net has maybe full power but the one of the data remains
the one with no network. You can call and send and receive SMS's, but no
navigation.

Turning off and on the data does not change anything, as well as going to
flight mode and back again.

The only solution is to reboot.

Obviously rebooting every 20 minutes because you move around the house and
the data connection disappears is _really_ annoying.

It happened already with r22, but it was not so frequent.

Any hint on how to investigate the problem?

Davide

Follow ups