Re: Data Connection lost after poor signal

Hi,

At my work office, I am just between my operator atenna and its associated operator (For french: I'm with Free mobile and when it has low coverage, Orange will take the relay), when I change room, I lose data/network (A coworked have his Android app that tell him what operator antenna take the relay, he is like me on Free mobile, and we observed that some room will make the swap). My current solution to avoid reboot, is to open network indicator, switch ON flight mode, wait few secondes, and switch OFF flight mode. Network then comes back faster than a reboot. But we know it is not a fix, just a workaround.

Hope it will helps you a bit while this network bug got fixed.