Re: Ukrainian keyboard layout

On Sat, 2015-06-20 at 18:26 +0300, Николай Шатохин wrote:
> Will it become available automatically after system update?

 Yep, after OTA5.

> And what is about swipe keyboard? It is inconvenient to enter text
> without it.

 That's under development, but probably won't be ready for the next OTA
release.

> Also, moving cursor position to a certain place in text is difficult.
> Is text selection and copy/paste impossible?

 I can't really comment on that as it's not handled by the keyboard so
is a bit outside my area of expertise, perhaps someone from the UI
toolkit team might be able to offer some info on the planned
improvements here?

Cheers,
 Mike.