Telegram app

Hello,

Can someone point me please to a documentation about how to use the
Telegram service and app?

Last night I connected to the Telegram server, keyed in my phone number,
got an SMS with a passcode and signed in. Do I have to do the same
procedure every time, even giving my own phone number or can I create
somehow this as a profile?

How can I create with the app in the BQ E4.5 r23 an alias or nickname in
the Telegram service?

I tried to invite myself (I have a 2nd mobile with another number), but
this generates only a SMS to the other mobile with no hint that this was
an invitation to contact me via Telegram. What did I wrong? Can someone
invite me for a test with the number below?

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/   +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups