Re: Baseband / system on a chip security in Ubuntu phones

Thanks Simon for the detailed info!

I guess waiting for an open baseband could take a very long time. As you mention, confining the baseband might be the only valid option in the mean time. I wonder what is Canonical's take on that and also on the binary blobs.

Cheers,
Bastien