Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

Hello Daniel,

I have my BQ E4.5 r23 set to Spanish. Since the update of Dekko to
version 0.5.4, this is now in Spanish too. In the menu of Inbox (Bandeja
de entrada) after marking the + symbol appears now:

Mensajes borrados        (deleted messages)
Marcar buzón como leído  (mark mbox as read)

I think the first entry must be changed to what it really does:

Borrar mensajes           (delete messages).

Another small observation: When I am in my (IMAP) inbox, sometimes the
small read moving line does no stop, even after presenting all the
inbox.

In general, I like the new colors.

Thanks

	matthias
--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-170-4527211    +49-176-38902045
"Wenn der Mensch von den Umständen gebildet wird, so muß man die Umstände menschlich bilden."

Follow ups