Re: Dekko 0.5.4: small observations (Spanish menu, ...)

On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 9:01 AM, Matthias Apitz <guru@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hello Daniel,
>
> I have my BQ E4.5 r23 set to Spanish. Since the update of Dekko to
> version 0.5.4, this is now in Spanish too. In the menu of Inbox (Bandeja
> de entrada) after marking the + symbol appears now:
>
> Mensajes borrados        (deleted messages)
> Marcar buzón como leído  (mark mbox as read)
>
> I think the first entry must be changed to what it really does:
>
> Borrar mensajes           (delete messages).

According to https://translations.launchpad.net/dekko
I think the translator is Adolfo.
The translation process is managed by the translation teams.
Anyone (for example, you) can make directly a "translation suggestion"
to fix an error. Then, the fixed translation will be included in a
subsequent release of the program.

There is also a process of finding dekko.mo on your phone, editing it
and changing it.
It is a bit advanced, but it can be done nevertheless.

Simos