Re: QtCreator doesn't connect to emulator

Am 24.06.2015 um 15:04 schrieb Michel Renon:
Hello Benjamin,

Le 23/06/2015 21:38, Benjamin Zeller a écrit :
Hello Michel,

most likely the developer mode is not enabled in the emulator.
You can find it in "System Settings -> about this phone -> developer mode".

Please check if that is enabled.

I've already checked and it is enabled.

Another test :
I found that I can do some adb commands from my terminal. So emulator is ok with adb.
I could check the activation/desactivation of dev mode with adb.
Can you show the output of "adb devices -l" when the emulator is enabled?
Also if it detects the emulator in QtC, you should have a "log" for every device on the devices
page. Please check what it is printing there.

Do you have only the emulator? Or also any other devices attached?

It seems my problem is on QtCreator side.
I started it from cli : when I press "refresh", there is nothing in cli output.

The context is that everything was working ok ~ one month ago.
Then, IIRC, I just performed standards updates on the host (14.04) os.

I just used QtCreator to provide IDE integration for LibreOffice [1].
It was just QtCreator opening some .pro file generated by a script.
I can't imagine that it generated any side effect on ubuntu-emulator.
Do you use the ubuntu-sdk ppa? https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-sdk-team/+archive/ubuntu/ppa
It has always the up 2 date version of the Ubuntu SDK.

Might it be related to some other packages on the host ?
(beside ubuntu-emulator, there is virtualbox 4.3.10_Ubuntu r93012 installed)
That should not be a problem.

Cheers,
Michel

[1] https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/15804/