QtCreator doesn't connect to emulator

Hi,

Few weeks ago, I was working on my ubuntu touch app, but had to put it on hold. Yesterday, when trying to work again, I saw that QtCreator couldn't connect to the emulator :
- QtCreator launches the emulator and waits
- when ubuntu touch (in emulator) has started, QtCreator still waits
- even if I press "refresh", QtCreator always waits.

Here is my config :
- Ubuntu 14.04, ubuntu SDK with lastest updates
- tested with several ubuntutouch channels (bqstable r18, bqrc 19) and always the problem

When launching emulator manually, I saw that line in the log :
"[XXXXX] init: cannot find '/sbin/adb', disabling 'adbd'"
Is it related to my problem ?
(I can send the complete log if necessary)

Thanks for any hint,
Cheers,

Michel

Follow ups