Week 26 in Unity API team

Here's what we’ve done over the last week:

- Debugging of stability issues on the new thumbnailer when using
gstreamer to get screenshots of videos. We isolated the issues, did
some more performance testing of existing apps using the thumbnailer,
and released a call for wider testing of the silo.

- Further testing of refunds in wily allowed us to identified a few
issues that we are working on before landing on vivid.

- We worked on setting up a reproducible environment for testing
WPA-Enterprise support in the network indicator and system settings,
and documenting the process for further testing.

- We started adding integration tests to the snappy scope, using the
Python-based scope testing harness. This will add to the existing unit
test to provide wider coverage.

- Improvements were done to the developer-facing docs for the go scope
bindings, including a new tutorial that’s undergoing review.

feel free to contact me for more details.

cheers,
--
alecu