Re: one column of pixel on left side of the display

Hi Matthias,

On 27.06.2015 08:47, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> Hi,
> I got a brand new device E4.5 from BQ.com, updated it from r21 to r23.
> When I have open some 2-3 scopes and swipe them from right to left, then
> on the very left pixel column of the display shows up a pixel column
> which aparently belongs to the right area of the sopes. Do you need a
> screenshot or a photo?

this was already discussed two weeks ago in the "Graphic Glitch in
OTA-4" thread on this mailing list. It is a known bug which became much
more likely to appear with OTA-4, and a reboot usually fixes it.

I've opened bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1469364 ,
could you take a photo of your device when the bug is showing and add
the picture for future reference? Taking a screenshot is pointless, it
will not show the problem.

cheers,
Simon