Re: one column of pixel on left side of the display

El día Saturday, June 27, 2015 a las 09:45:34AM +0200, sturmflut escribió:

> this was already discussed two weeks ago in the "Graphic Glitch in
> OTA-4" thread on this mailing list. It is a known bug which became much
> more likely to appear with OTA-4, and a reboot usually fixes it.
>
> I've opened bug
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1469364 ,
> could you take a photo of your device when the bug is showing and add
> the picture for future reference? Taking a screenshot is pointless, it
> will not show the problem.

Hi Simon,

I do not have this seen with my other BQ running r23 too, only now
(yesterday) with new BQ which sent BQ.com to change the device of my
wife for that battery issue. I will try to make a picture and attach
it to the above bug.

Thanks

	matthias
--