Re: Sreen in Console don't moves

Hi Andreea,

I saw that the Ubuntu UX task of LP: #1464316 [1] was recently assigned to you. As the scroll gestures in the app were changed recently [2], I see plenty of users who struggle to discover these gestures. Due to this, I would really like to implement the tutorial mentioned in the issue description, but I'm missing a design proposal here. Would it be possible to increase the importance of the bug considering the confusion it causes?

Thank you very much in advance.

Cheers,
Niklas

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-terminal-app/+bug/1464316