Re: Apps gone?

Sounds like something inside that package was breaking the apps scope. I
think it's a bug on the scope to crash like that, so if you still have that
click file around I would like to take a look at it (probably there's
something wrong in the manifest.json or on the desktop file, but the scope
should not crash like that)

thanks!
--
alecu