Re: HERE app no longer works for me

On Mon, 29 Jun 2015, David Planella wrote:
On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 12:29 PM, Michael Zanetti <
michael.zanetti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I ran into this over the weekend. The app was working fine, at some
point it just turned white, like the oxide process was killed by the OOM
killer. I restarted the app, it started to load but as soon as the
orange progress bar reached 100% it just turned white again. This was
reproducible all the time.

I'm not sure if it's the same thing, but the 'blank screen' behaviour is
easily reproduceable with the Google Plus webapp.

In my particular case, and while using data connection, after I've scrolled
a few posts the screen will go blank at some point, and the only option
I've got is to kill and restart the app. I thought it was an issue specific
to G+, but from what I see on this post, it's affecting other webapps too?

The white screen issue is definitely affecting other webapps, too, whether or
not the cause is the same. On my BQ4.5, I get this behaviour with the Google
Maps webapp quite regularly but seemingly at random. It might happen more often
whenenver other apps are open in the background, since restarting Google Maps
and killing some other apps beforehand usually helps, but I'm not entirely sure.
I will check later whether this behaviour is reproducible.

Cheers,
Torsten