Re: Desktop UI Components

Hi,

Happy to hear that the desktop UI starts to draw attention :)

More details on our plans you can see on the same blog as the roadmap [1]

The best is of you drop by any of the IRC channels or join to our weekly hangout.

cheers,

bzoltan

[1] http://developer.ubuntu.com/en/blog/2015/06/08/sprinting-convergence/