Re: Required packages

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:46 PM, Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Mauricio Tavares <raubvogel@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 11:26 AM, David Planella
>> <david.planella@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hi Mauricio,
>>>
>>> Rather than the wiki, I'd suggest to check out the porting guide pages on
>>> the developer site, in particular:
>>>
>>> https://developer.ubuntu.com/en/start/ubuntu-for-devices/porting-new-device/#dev-setup
>>>
>>       Interesting you mention that URL; since my long goal was to port
>> a device (more like resurrecting one that has not been touched since
>> 2013), I first went on that url. But then found the wiki one, which is
>> a link in the one above, and had to decide which one was canon.

      So, when I run the

phablet-dev-bootstrap phablet

it wants to me to configure a git user. Also, how can I avoid this
step (pass an argument to phablet-dev-bootstrap or edit a config
file):

Testing colorized output (for 'repo diff', 'repo status'):
  black    red      green    yellow   blue     magenta   cyan     white
  bold     dim      ul       reverse
Enable color display in this user account (y/N)?