Re: Side Staging apps that are either locked in portrait and allowable in landscape

Sorry, actually this seems clearly supported. I just didn't think to deploy
to multiple devices.

A discussion on which apps should side stage is still probably warranted,
given the lack of current apps doing so. This was probably discussed years
ago, but could use some refreshing given any new designs that these apps
have undergone.