Re: Side Staging apps that are either locked in portrait and allowable in landscape

On 02.07.2015 07:24, Victor Thompson wrote:
> I was going to file a bug against a number of apps that I think need to
> add the ability to be side-staged on a tablet.

Maybe I'm missing something essential, but shouldn't it be that the
sidestage option is automatically available for all apps developed for
the phone and which can run in portrait mode?
When in the sidestage they'll be running roughly at the same size that
they take when running in the phone, won't they?

Ciao,
  Alberto