Re: MX4 Ubuntu Edition

Hello,
You have zgd_521 saying this  :

"You must use MTK6595 flash tools to repartition your phone. But some
data maybe lost, for example, IEMI, etc.
I have my mx4 ubuntu re-flashed to flyme. It works. So when you flash your
normal mx4 to ubuntu maybe also works.
You can try.
Ciao
Yours Gd Z."

So if you trust his words go on. How do you know that the bootloader is
unlocked?

Le jeudi 2 juillet 2015, 07:27:43 Sebastian Hiller a écrit :
> Dear all,
> i've received my Meizu MX4 Ubuntu Edition smartphone. Is there a guide
> re-flash flyme on it? I'm looking for a way to dual boot it or at least get
> android on it first (i'm home on android and just recently started with
> ubuntu phone).It looks like the bootloader is unlocked so it should be no
> problem. However fastboot doesn't seem to accept any flyme os version.
Did