Re: MX4 Ubuntu Edition

Ja. There is a method to reflash to flyme OS(nur für Flyme 4.1.1a). But this method
can only keep one OS, flyme OS or ubuntu. If you want to keep ubuntu and flyme, this
is useless.

FLASH GUIDE:
0. Get recovery.img for flyme OS
	Get update.zip from flyme.cn/fireware.jsp (only Flyme 4.1.1A test ok.)
		http://download.meizu.com/Firmware/Flyme/MX4/4.1.1/cn/20141122142406/87011deb/update.zip <http://download.meizu.com/Firmware/Flyme/MX4/4.1.1/cn/20141122142406/87011deb/update.zip>
1. Enter fastboot mode
	you can press POWER-KEY + VOL-DOWN to restart and into fastboot mode
	OR
	use adb reboot-recovery oder adb reboot recovery
2. re-flash recovery partition with command
	fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
3. reboot and enter recovery mode
	fastboot reboot recovery oder fastboot reboot-recovery
4. Select sideload mode on your mx4, next input command
	adb sideload update.zip
	when upload finished, next will update by itself.
5. Select reboot
6. Your mx4 will come to flyme. The first time to boot maybe cost a few minutes.

I have test this on mx4 ubuntu for develop. EU version have not tested.

You can also find information on official bbs:
	http://bbs.meizu.cn/viewthread.php?tid=5630454&highlight=mx4%20ubuntu%20flyme <http://bbs.meizu.cn/viewthread.php?tid=5630454&highlight=mx4%20ubuntu%20flyme>
But it’s writing by Chinese, so...

NOTICE
WHEN YOU WANT TO FLASH YOUR PHONE, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU
REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IF THERE ARE SOME ERRORS,
MEIZU WILL NOT HELP YOU TO SOLOVE IT. PLEASE THINK IT OVER!

Regards,
Z.