Re: Booting modified kernels on krillin

Stock instructions are here:

https://github.com/bq/aquaris-E4.5/blob/aquaris-E4.5-ubuntu-master/README.md

note ubuntu-master branch in that repo - we share the repo with our android
sister phone and the default branch lacks the ubuntu patches. It looks like
I need to update the default readme to suggest aquaris-E4.5-ubuntu-master
instead of aquaris-E4.5-ubuntu-rtm now we've switched to vivid.

I build and boot kernel images for every push to that repo, so a stock
build should work, if you have all the needed packages.