Re: Booting modified kernels on krillin

Hey John,

thanks for your help! I overlooked the sub-branch and thus never got it
working, but once I used the correct branch it worked like a charm...

A slightly more detailed guide has been published at

https://sturmflut.github.io/ubuntu/bq/2015/07/02/hacking-the-bq-part-4-building-and-booting-a-kernel/

cheers,
Simon