Re: BQ r23 total off and unwilling to react

As I just experienced this I can confirm there's a chance you get stuck looking at an Ubuntu logo and keeping power and down pressed far longer than you would deem sensible did get me out of it eventually.

Whatever caused it I don't know, as I'm still fighting to make my phone boot again when it suddenly stopped successfully doing it.

Regards,
   Christian