Re: [Performance] process message+

Hi,

Le 02/07/2015 15:30, Ingo Randolf a écrit :
Sorry...

i mean:

another process using up quite a lot cpu is:
scoperegistry
I noticed that scoperegistry uses lot of CPU after installation of scope updates and filed https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1470750 this morning.

JB.

ingo

Am 02/07/15 um 15:28 schrieb Ingo Randolf:

Hello.

My bad.
It is not process "message+" it is user message+ running:
dbus-daemon

so dbus-daemon spins up often...

another process using up quite a lot cpu is:
coperegistry

anything i can do about this?

thanks
ingo