Re: meizu mx4 rom dump

Hallo,
I have reflash mx4-ubuntu, but it’s failed, because I have not ubuntu system.img file.

I have flash my mx4-ubuntu(for develop) to flyme OS ROM. It works well.
	(Flyme 4.1.1A - http://download.meizu.com/Firmware/Flyme/MX4/4.1.1/cn/20141122142406/87011deb/update.zip)
after that I want flash to ubuntu. When I use command
	"fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“
to re-flash recovery partition. want to boot recovery mode. But show error text „recovery not support to flash"
it’s the same statition for normal mx4(with official flyme OS).
I use flash tools to re-flash uboot, boot, recovery partition.

I get these three files from bellow file:
	/home/username/.cache/ubuntuimages/pool/device-77828d127076a8d0e639352e9976e4d2ddda89dcb27547fbc5d938f7b144a29f.tar.xz
I get this file by ubuntu-device-flash command.

You can search this file by google with keyword mtk6595 flash tools. It’s easy for downloading.

NOTICE
WHEN YOU WANT TO FLASH YOUR PHONE BY THIS 'FLASH TOOLS‘,
MAKE SURE I REALLY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. IF THERE ARE
SOME ERRORS, MEIZU WILL NOT HELP YOU TO SOLOVE IT. PLEASE
THINK IT OVER!