MX4 bugs + wrong string in notification bar

Hello,

I think that word "delete" used in notification bar (when we receive
SMS, we swipe down and see that message; next we swipe that SMS right
and get 'delete' string with trash icon) should be changed, also icon
(sorry that I don't attach screenshots, but I don't know how to
transfer files from phone to computer (connecting to my arch distro,
KDE, gives me that phone, but in multimedia mode and can't even mount
that)). I though that will delete message from system; that action
remove, but from notification only. I think better would be 'hide',
'discard'.

Two bugs in MX4 overheating (it's really hot phone ;) ) and big
battery drain (I charged it three times in two days; phone with wifi
and mobile data off in night (7 hours), without usage, lost 20 %, my
other smartphones losing in similar situation 4-5%). Are that known
bugs or should I report them?

Follow ups