Re: MX4 bugs + wrong string in notification bar

Hey Krzysztof,

On 07/04/2015 08:37 PM, Krzysztof Tataradziński wrote:

> Two bugs in MX4 overheating (it's really hot phone ;) ) and big
> battery drain (I charged it three times in two days; phone with wifi
> and mobile data off in night (7 hours), without usage, lost 20 %, my
> other smartphones losing in similar situation 4-5%). Are that known
> bugs or should I report them?

I've already reported these most pressing MX4 bugs.

Overheating and battery drain (it's the same thing in the end, until we
find the exact reason):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1469369

High memory usage:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1468077

You might also want to add yourself to the following bugs.

Flash light often not working:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1467807

Notification LED not working:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity8/+bug/1461682