Re: Bluetooth unavailable

On 07/05/15 11:55, Ed Kapitein wrote:
Hi,

My buetooth is unavailable and switching it on from the top dropdown menu and/or "system settings" -> bluetooth does not switch it on again. Ik know a reboot will fix it, but i want to know what i have to restart to get bluetooth working again. I did try service bluetooth stop; service bluetooth start, but the last command will hang forever. hcitool dev will show no devices and there is no bluetooth module i can rmmod.

So, any idea on how to restart bluetooth, other then rebooting?

Kind regards,
@

PS
when working, bluetooth works fine with my parrot car kit!

And when starting bluetooth by hand ( /usr/sbin/bluetoothd --nodetach ) i get:
Bluetooth daemon 4.101
bluetoothd[31329]: Starting SDP server
bluetoothd[31329]: DIS cannot start: GATT is disabled
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init deviceinfo plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init proximity plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init time plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init alert plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init thermometer plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Failed to init gatt_example plugin
bluetoothd[31329]: Bluetooth Management interface initialized
bluetoothd[31329]: hci50160: Read Controller Info (0x0004) failed: Invalid Index (0x11)

Read Controller Info failed seems bad ;-)