Bluetooth unavailable

Hi,

My buetooth is unavailable and switching it on from the top dropdown menu and/or "system settings" -> bluetooth does not switch it on again. Ik know a reboot will fix it, but i want to know what i have to restart to get bluetooth working again. I did try service bluetooth stop; service bluetooth start, but the last command will hang forever. hcitool dev will show no devices and there is no bluetooth module i can rmmod.

So, any idea on how to restart bluetooth, other then rebooting?

Kind regards,
@

PS
when working, bluetooth works fine with my parrot car kit!

Follow ups