Re: Problem with pdf

Hi Davide,

Thank you for reporting your experience.

I gave a first check and Document Viewer shows your PDF document with no
problem on desktop.
I tried to remove the "poppler-data" package from the system and I achieve
to reproduce the issue.

Having a look on my phone, I saw that the package is not installed[1] and
the document is badly rendered, returning some error in the application log.

I will report the bug on the Document Viewer project page: since Poppler
library is currently provided by the system image, a fix for this issue may
need to be included in a following OTA update.

Cheers,
Stefano

[1] dpkg -S poppler-data
Hi!
Bq 4.5, r23.
I have a problem with this pdf [1]

On the computer is fine, on the phone is empty, it shows just the lines of
the tables.

Can anyone test whether is it just me or is it a bug that can be reproduced?

Thank you.

[1] http://www.math.sci.osaka-u.ac.jp/~msj-si-2015/msj_si_2015_schedule.pdf

--
Inviato dal mio dispositivo Ubuntu usando Dekko