autopilot tests run windowed on the latest vivid-proposed image

Today I upgraded my krillin to the latest image from the
ubuntu-touch/rc-proposed/bq-aquaris.en channel, updated webbrowser-app from
a silo, and it appears autopilot tests run windowed:

​
Of course they fail in funny ways. After a complete test run, the shell is
left distorted:

​
Note that applications, when run from the shell, are not run windowed. It
seems to happen only when running autopilot tests (with phablet-test-run).

Is that a known issue? In autopilot? unity8? somewhere else?

Thanks,

 Olivier

PNG image

PNG image