Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

On 07/07/2015 06:26 PM, Robert Park wrote:
Hello! The CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement (known as Bileto) is now
ready for testing from a wider audience. All users of CI Train are
invited to have their say in the future of CI Train.

If you would like to ensure that Bileto meets your needs, please
perform the following steps:

1. Visit Bileto[0], and sign in with your SSO.

2. Once you've signed in, you'll be presented with a 'New Request'
form, please fill it out with a sample landing the same way you might
do with the spreadsheet, and click save. (note that if you are copy &
pasting from the spreadsheet, many fields will have invalid
double-quotes at the beginning and end that you'll need to manually
delete)

I was able to sign-in, and I see what look to be four pending requests, but I don't see a 'New Request' form, or any way to trigger one.

I can confirm I'm logged in, as I see a "logout xxx" on the top right corner of the page. I'm running Firefox 38.0.

Regards,
/tony