Re: SIM not recognized on new MX4

On 10. juli 2015 10:19, Oliver Grawert wrote:
hi,

Am Freitag, den 10.07.2015, 10:09 +0200 schrieb Johan Henes:

As you can see from my previous emails, there are entries in the
syslog as I insert the card, so to me it does not look like a problem
with the cards or the SIM-reader itself.
as alfonso already said, hotplugging the SIM while the phone is running
is not supported, what do you get if you boot with the card inserted
before boot ?

ciao
	oli

Hi Oli !

Power off / on or reboot makes no difference.
I just mentioned the log lines when hot-plugging to indicate that the SIM card is detected...
See previous emails for logs...

Best,

Johan