Re: Instagram client

My suggestion is to contact them and explain to them how much of an
opportunity this client would be for them as it would probably give them a
couple more Ubuntu users. Tell them that it won't draw away users from
their apps as they do not yet support the platform. You might be lucky. ;)

However, I'd suggest to contact them as early as possible in order to save
you a lot of disappointment if they tell you that they won't accept an
Ubuntu client.
But don't give up yet! You want to at least be able to say "I have done
everything I could."

Oh, and make sure to send them a few nice looking screenshots. ;)

Am Donnerstag, 9. Juli 2015 schrieb Sina Bakhtiari :
> Hi all
> I've been developing a native Instagram client (not a scope) for a while
and for now it has some basic functionality.
> As you know Instagram has putted so much limits for their API (it also
limits the liking and commenting functionality) and to get permission to
use their API the developer should submit his app for review.

> Now the problem is they don't accept requests for the unofficial clients,
actually their review process is restricted to applications that offer
business services and not consumer facing apps.
> But there are new unofficial clients released every month that have these
abilities and it seems they somehow persuaded the Instagram to give them
those permissions.
> I am asking you (the community) for any help or ideas to solve this
problem because I believe a full Instagram client is a must for any mobile
operating system.