Re: OPEN BETA: CI Train Spreadsheet Replacement

Just a heads up, there's a little bit of confusion I wanted to clear
up, apologies for not being clearer in the original message.

The spreadsheet replacement that's currently in beta is not actually
usable to make a real landing in the real ubuntu archive, for various
security reasons. So if you want to actually make a release in distro
(or in the overlay ppa) you need to keep using the spreadsheet for
now.

At this point I'll leave the open beta online and welcome any
feedback, I'm basically just fixing papercuts and polishing stuff up
while I wait for IS to deploy the live production instance. I can't
give an ETA on that as I don't know what IS's current workload is.