Re: Landing team 10.07.15

Hello!
First thanks for your answer Lukasz (in a previous mail), but I am a little bit disappointed, because this email. I just bought my Ubuntu phone (bq) to help translate it and worked a lot (~2-3 hours / day) on Ubuntu Touch translation in the last few weeks in my free time, just to be sure it is ready for the OTA-5. And now I need to realize my language-pack won't be updated in this release, because it is not one ot the most popular languages. Please think this again and try to include at least the languages wich are fully translated. If I am right it means 8 additional languages (Galician, Amharic, Breton, Hungarian, Norwegian Bokmal, Greek, Slovenian and Polish) based on David Planella's statistics. I offend my help if it is necessary. But please appreciate our (the community's) work. Thanks.