Re: again battery down to zero

El día Tuesday, May 26, 2015 a las 08:34:21AM +0200, Matthias Apitz escribió:

> > Please open a bug against
> > https://launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image, adding your
> > syslog in there as well.
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/canonical-devices-system-image/+bug/1458756

I returned the device to BQ.com and they sent me within less than a week
a new device (it is a new one with another IMEI and MAC, i.e. they did
not repaired it). It runs now r23, the only additional apps installed is
the terminal-app, and shows the same symtoms: while unused it drains the
battery to zero within short time, see screen. This must be some
software issue and the question is how to catch it.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, guru@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.unixarea.de/  +49-176-38902045
No! Nein! ¡No! Όχι! -- Ευχαριστούμε!