FitBit

I just wanted to share another... marketing thought obout one of the pre-installed scopes on my bq: fitbit.As I'm pretty sporty, I bought a FitBit device. Ironical thing is I hadn't known FitBit before buying a bq ubuntu-phone. Now comes the irony: I have a scope(!pre-installed!), a have a fitbit one device and? And I need an Android, Windows or iOS to synchronize my FitBit device with a web interface(oficially). Not even Ubuntu-desktop let me do it. Galileo? First: it is not in a official sources so I have no idea if it is safe. Second thing: Ubuntu is and never was a Linux Arch. My mother should be able to synchronize a fitbit so I'm not gonna play with nothing more but only with Ubuntu Software Center. Ubuntu is no Arch. Ubuntu should be a system for normal people. I just wanted to share this another thought with people who are perhaps responsible for this irony. What do I need a fitbit scope for? How do You call it? Convergence? :-)))

Have a great sunday ;-)

Follow ups