Re: Fitbit

I did that... I even found a University paper that documented the
protocol to talk to the dongle. However, it doesn't translate to raw
Bluetooth. The dongle seems to have its own Bluetooth stack and the
documented commands operate the dongle rather than the fitbit device.

I managed to read Device name, ID and such over Bluetooth, but
couldn't get it to the required "data dump".