Re: Software store

Hey Marcin,

I've been talking to the store developers about this, and the current
situation is the following (and please correct me if I got it wrong):

Ubuntu on phones/tablets still uses Click packages, but in a couple of
months everything will be changed to Snappy. So all the development work
goes into Snappy and the Snappy Store Scope. The Click Store Scope will
not see many updates, and the Snappy Store Scope will be identical to
the current Click Store Scope in the beginning.

So don't expect any major changes to the whole store experience on your
phone/tablet until the end of the year.

In the meantime you can file a bug report with your ideas at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/unity-scope-click/+filebug and
flag it as "Wishlist". I don't currently have the time to go through all
the store-related Mailing List discussions and check if there are
already bug reports open for all issues.

cheers,

Simon