Re: FitBit

when that works ill buy one :)

Wayne

On 12/07/15 11:14, sturmflut wrote:
Hey Marcin,

On 07/12/2015 05:45 AM, Marcin GTriderXC.tk wrote:

Ubuntu should be a system for normal people. I just wanted to share this
another thought with people who are perhaps responsible for this irony.
What do I need a fitbit scope for? How do You call it? Convergence? :-)))
As with many cases, this "irony" is created by the proprietary FitBit
Bluetooth Low Energy protocol on their side and API problems on our side.

The protocol seems to have been reverse-engineered, but we currently
lack the necessary APIs to build a confined app that could talk to the
device directly. We are working on that though.

cheers,
Simon