Re: Change dns

>From what I know changing the DNS server through the UI isn't possible
currently. Changing /etc/resolv.conf is also not a suitable solution as it
is
managed by resolvconf/nm and gets overriden when the connection
changes.

Best way is to tell network-manager directly about this and let it use a
different DNS server for your connections. You can find good examples
on [1] about how to do this with the nmcli utility.

regards,
Simon

[1]:
https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/Networking_Guide/sec-Using_the_NetworkManager_Command_Line_Tool_nmcli.html