Re: Landing team 14.07.15

Hi,

Happy to see you put quality over rapidity. You are talking about the BQ OTA. Is there anything about Meizu? If no, where can i have news about it?
Is Arale the codename of MX4 as seen about this phone/OS?

[OT] we do E4.5 showcase at les Vieilles Charrues (a hudge music festival in Bretagne) this week, we will share pics <3
[/OT]