Re: Landing team 14.07.15

Hey!

OTA-5 will be released for all our platforms at once, so both the BQ and
Meizu devices (+ mako, of course). Even though we could in theory
release the arale images a bit earlier, we prefer to keep all the
releases synced up as both are based on the same changes.

And it's worth waiting for as the Meizu is much much better on OTA-5.

Cheers!

--
Łukasz 'sil2100' Zemczak
 Foundations Team