Re: System Apps Summary week of July 10th, 2015

Dear Bill,

thanks for the fantastic work.

May I propose that you put the WebRTC support in the browser also on
your list for the OTA-6 tasks.
Especially, since the following bug fix is released:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/webbrowser-app/+bug/1410996

It would be really nice to have WebRTC for VOIP available in the
browser.

Best regards,

Marco