Re: [Call for testing] New Thumbnailer

Attention,

​I believe the change involved has broken Telegram. We were dynamically
linking with libthumbnailer.so and making calls to
thumbnailer.get_thumbnail from C++. The application will not start on
rc-proposed.

http://paste.ubuntu.com/11892354/​;

I'm asking in #unity-api, but have not yet received a reply.